Applications for 2023 Now Open!
2023 Application Form: Download/View
Program Offers & Entry Requirements: Download/View
To gain admission, students must apply to the University through the prescribe forms and the prescribed processes.
- Admission Application
- Collect Admission form from SAS Office or download and print electronic copies available online at SINU website.
- Fill and signed the Admission application Form
You are required to attach
- Certified copies of certificates and academic results and transcripts
- A certified copy of your Birth certificate
- Scholarships and Sponsor’s letter of agreement
- A reference letter or any supporting documents
- Certified copy of passport size photo
- Deposit administration fee of $50 to SINU account and receipted the deposit slip at Finance Division for each application form.
- Submit the Admission Form with the required documents, and the fee receipt at SAS Office for processing.
- Resumption of Study Application
Students who are granted leave of absence, and students who are absent from their course for more than a year MUST apply for Resumption of Study should they wish to resume studies.
- Collect Resumption of Study form from SAS Office, or download and print electronic copies available online at SINU website
- Present the completed Resumption of Study form at the SAS front desk
- Successful applicants be issued in writing an approved resumption of study.
Online Enrolment and Manual Enrolment Guide: Download Here
Online Enrolment site: enrollonline.sinu.edu.sb
- SITESA scholarship link: www.sitesa.gov.sb
- Tina Hydropower Project - Community Based Services Program (CBSP) Scholarship