Welcome to the Program Development and Production [PDP] section at the CDFL. PDP is responsible for Program Development and Production of learning resources and the Learning Management System [LMS].
PDP and LMS major functions are:
- To collaborate with faculties and institutions to develop, adopt or adapt their Certificate and Diploma courses for distance mode of delivery.
- To ensure that the Certificate courses from the various schools are stair-cased.
- Instructional designing is the main tool used with an approved house-style template to produce learning materials.
- To subject all learning resources for the monitoring process. This is to ensure quality, clarity, uniformity and standards are maintained throughout all learning resources and any other educational and learning resources materials CDFL produces.
- To prepare and produce any internet technology (IT) learning resources materials
Senior Instructional Designer