In most cases, Universities do not go down to the people in rural remote places but rather expect and require students to come to the main campus or to urban established campuses for education and training. However, SINU believes that taking its courses for training where people can access its services is a paramount decision. However, undertaking this establishment is quite expensive, therefore, SINU has partnered with Provincial Governments, Church Authorities, and Education Authorities to bring the expense of delivery down.
Currently, SINU has the following DFL Centres and sub-centers around the country.
1. Honiara Distance & Flexible Learning Centre, Panatina Lower Campus
2. Nguvia Study Centre, Nguvia Community High School
3. Western Province Campus; Munda (Kokeqolo Community High School)
4. Gizo sub-center (Gizo Community High School)
5. Nila Sub-Center, Shortland Islands
6. Taro Center (Taro Education Office)
7. Wagina Sub-Center (Wagina Community High School)
8. Buala Center (Buala Education Office)
9. Tulagi Center (Tulagi Provincial Education Office)
10. Auki Center (Auki Community High School)
11. Maluú Sub-Center (Anon Atomea Community High School)
13. Kirakira Center (Kirakira Provincial Education Office)
14. Lata Center (Lata Education Office)
15. Lomlom Sub-Center, Reef Islands